Help us connect the world
Join our friendly team of savvy linguistic experts
Consell Translations is a well-established Eastern European translation company based in Budapest providing high-quality linguistic services using the newest technologies since 1996.
We work with some of the biggest companies of the world helping them translate and localize their newest products and communicate with their partners and end users around the world.
Working with Consell Translations you will be part of a go-ahead, helpful local team of project managers and also part of an international linguistic community.
our open positions
translation Project Manager
Consell Translations CEE is looking for a Translation Project Manager, starting immediately in the Budapest office.
- Prepare and monitor translation and localization projects, control project budgets, deliver products according to deadlines and clients’ specifications, manage projects in our ERP system
- Communicate with international clients
- Work closely with the project management team, linguists, and localization engineers
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably related to language/translation
- Excellent knowledge of English and Hungarian mother-tongue. Additional languages (preferably German) are an asset.
- Good communication (verbal and written), problem-solving, multi-tasking as well as prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Knowledge of at least one CAT tool (MemoQ, Studio)
- A positive attitude and a passion for delivering a high-quality service
- Experience related to project management is a big plus
- Extensive training and the possibility to develop new skills
- Collegial working atmosphere
- International environment
- Competitive benefits
You will be dealing with the whole project cycle which means the success of each project is in your hands.
We invite you to send through your application.
Please send a CV, add a covering note explaining what attracts you to the role and your salary expectations to email@example.com